Friday, February 14, 2014

Amelia's turns 10!


 Amelia wanted to do a fashion design party for her 10th birthday. We got all our ideas from her American Girl magazine she had gotten the month before. We played a fashion design game and all the girls designed their own shirts and then we had a fashion show. Sorry some of them are out of order but I have a million pictures to sort and I'm not spending hours on that! I'm lucky I'm posting at all but I don't want to forget how much fun it was so here we are...
 The girls amazed me! Some of them were really good at drawing and designing their own clothing lines. They all took their time designing their shirts and did some really cute stuff!
 Here is Amelia showing off her cute shirt! She made it say Hi in flowers and glitter paint!
 That night we had all 26 of family members that live close, and our amazing missionaries (Elder Pawlowski and Elder Child) over for dinner. I am so glad she picked simple food! Spaghetti and meatballs! I did 2 ice cream cakes too. It was yummy, loud and fun!
 Amelia got this Kitchen for her American girl dolls from us for her birthday. This was not her actual birthday but wasn't going to fly with the big present so she got to open that one early.
 Here is some more of the fashion design process.

 Some of them were bold in their modeling debut, some a little more shy! But it was all fun!


On Amelia's actual birthday we were in Disneyland! I had made her a camp fire to go with her tent and sleeping bags for her American girl dolls. It also had all the stuff for smores! She was so excited! I made one for her cousin last month for her birthday and Amelia was really hoping she would get one too!

No comments: