Thursday, April 28, 2016

Awesome kid

This kid amazes me. He works hard at school, sports, and in any calling at church. Not only that but now that spring is here he will come home and on any random day decide the yard needs a little work so he'll edge, weed, mow, or till. He's even sprayed the weeds and the roses! I love how self starter he is and that he does it with out demanding money from me (although I paying for his phone and car insurance. ... ) he just does it. I just hope he knows how much I appreciate him and all the hard work he does around here. It's only a short time till he will be out on a mission and I'll be crying about the fact that no one else wants to do all the work he did! I hope his siblings appreciate him. They probably won't till he's serving his mission and I'm nagging them to do the yard work!

No comments: