1. List the link to your tagger and also these rules
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your blog also leaving the links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. Since Alli admitted it I will. I passed gas once in front of Larry while we were engaged!!! He was popping my back! I wanted to die!!! He still thinks it is funny!
2. I have only lived in two towns my entire life!!! I was born and raised in Prineville and then moved here to Monmouth!
3. I have never eaten Liver, brussle sprouts, or any other kind of guts (unless you count hot dogs!) Oh and I never plan on doing so!
4. In all my years of dancing I never learned to tap. I did ballet, jazz, & modern but never tap?! Weird!
5. I'm not good at sewing and am jealous of all those who can follow a pattern, But I do love to quilt! I usually make the pattern up myself and no matter how hard I try they always are falling apart somewhere soon after they are finished! But I love all the stages of quilting except for getting the thing on the quilt rack! (I prefer hand quilting)
6. I don't like ground beef. In almost any form I just don't like the texture! I use it in meals but I almost always just don't eat that part (I never tell my kids so they won't think it is ok too.)
7. Once on a date with Larry we were walking on the beach just talking (this was before we were even discussing marriage or even being a couple!) We were talking about kids and I said "When we when I have kids....." He has never let me forget it and he always makes it sound wayyyyyy worse then I actually said it!
I was tagged by Allison Bevans
Scott and Annette http://tridavis.blogspot.com/
Kim Hodson http://hodson-family.blogspot.com/
Kelli Gard I will post her link later!
Kari Caulder http://nkcaulder.blogspot.com/
(I only know that many links that aren't already taken by Allison. I don't think anyone would appreciate being tagged 2 times! Sorry!)