Saturday, October 9, 2010

Look Who's one!!!!

I can hardly believe how fast this year has flown by. It feels like just last week that I was in the hospital having her! She has been such a blessing, and joy to our home. With each new stage she has brought a new dimension of joy to our home. I hate to admit that I was terrified before she was born as to how I would handle having 5 kids, if I would be able to do it. There are day's I wonder if I am still sane but I wouldn't trade one of them for the world. Ruth truly is a joy each and every day. Even the one time she was sick or as she has cut teeth she has been such a good baby. I am so grateful every day that my Heavenly Father has sent her to me and our family. My faith has grown from the experience of giving birth to her, and more each day from having her in our home. The rest of the kids have loved having her too. She definitely completes our happy home! I could go on and one but I need to get back to taking care of kids... SO I will let the pictures show how far she has come in one year! We LOVE YOU RUTH!!!





One month. She was such a sleepy, sweet angel!

3 Months and such a sweet smile!

These are her 6 month pictures that Julia did! I love these pictures! She is such a sweet baby!

I can hardly believe that my baby is one! Look at how she has grown!!! Maybe she is still small but she started out as my smallest.

I will post cake, presents and other pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

Julia Shinkle said...

Let me be the first to say, "She is NOT one". Time just needs to slow down a bit. She sure is a sweetie. Happy Birthday, not so "baby" Ruth anymore!