Monday, November 29, 2010

More Journaling

Ok I am TOTALLY Lame! But we went to Prineville for Thanksgiving and had a wonderful time visiting with family and stuffing our faces with lots of yummy food! But I didn't take any pictures. I did how ever take some video of my boys shooting big guns while at grandma's house... But alas I do not know how to down load the video from my video camera to my blog... So just trust my my little boys shot shot guns over the weekend and LOVED it! The elders quarum put on the activity and they also had a great time frying stuff. They had fried chicken, onions, mushrooms, shrimp... then it was time for dessert. There were fried twinkies, Snickers, Resses peanut butter cups, M&M's, Cola flavored noodels, Gummy Worms, and much much more. I tasted the Snickers, and the gummy worms. Lets just say I won't ever need to eat them again but fun none the less. It was wonderful to have lots of time with family and we all had a great time. While the boys were shooting the girls went to the movies with Grandma. They got to go see Tangled. They all loved it! I look forward to seeing in on Netflix! Grandma also did lots of crafts with the kids. Which my kids LOVE! Anyway it was a great weekend and now we are in the full swing of the holidays!

No comments: