Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spokane Trip/ Best Suprise EVER!

 So when I was in Young Women's I had the most amazing leader! She literally changed my life and how I think, feel and see things. Not a day goes by still that the things she did for me, with me or taught me don't influence me, or I think about her. So she is AMAZING!  I got a message about a month ago that her kids (my friends from growing up) were throwing her a surprise party for her birthday. I was so excited I knew I was going to go. I wasn't sure how yet but I was going to go. I hadn't seen her since Logan (her son that is my age) got married and I think I was pregnant with Brock then. He is almost 10. He might have been a tiny baby I am not sure. So it has been WAY to long since I have seen any of the Dittos. I ended up buying a plane ticket for just me to fly out early the morning of the party. I had such a great time. I spent most of that day with Debbie's sisters and parents, shopping. That was fun and quiet the adventure. Then we got to the party early to help a little with the getting ready.
 I loved the decorations. Done in her Favorite colors. The food was great! And the Entertainment the best. But anyone who knows the Dittos knows the really know how to party!

 She truly was surprised! It was so fun! My only regret was not staying longer. I would have loved to have had more time to visit with her. There were lots of people there and the program again was awesome. I laughed so much and had lots of great memories!
 At the end each one of her grand kids and kids brought her a flower. It was soooo sweet!
 This last one is Debbie and I! I am so glad I got to go. I get to see all the grandkids (well the ones that have blogs) grow. I read about all the things the families are doing and it was kind of funny getting to see them in person because all of a sudden I realized THEY have never met me! I know them, who they are their names.... but they don't know me! I felt almost like a stalker. It was a little funny. But so worth the trip! I hope to see them all again soon. Much sooner then 10 years!
Happy birthday Debbie!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

happy birthday to your friend!