Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Ruth Turns 3!

 Three years ago today this is what I was looking at. My sweet angel baby girl Ruth. She was the tiniest peanut of a baby weighing in at a whopping 5lbs 7 oz. She had the cutest little patch of back hair on her bum, and I just wanted to smooch her all the time. Oh well I still do. But what can you do when you have something so sweet in your arms. As funny as it is that I miss this tiny peanut I sure do love this "bigger" version of her!  She is a ball of energy! But she was one of the easiest sweetest babies there ever has been!


 Her brothers and sisters loved her from the second they met her! (We all have!) This was the night we brought her home!
 This one was in the hospital. OH sweet tiny thing where have you gone?
 Now she is "big" she is 3, and so much fun! So imaginative, funny, loving, and sweet.


 She loves Sesame Street so I made these supper fun cupcakes. I wish the picture showed the texture better but I made them look furry with a special tip on my decorating bags. It was a lot of fun!


 She got lots of fun things that she loves, play dough, coloring books, Little People, Dora, and Sesame Street toys.




 She was so happy she couldn't sit still while we sang to her! It was so funny! She had 3 little friends over, Liberty, Jonah, and Eden. It was lots of fun. They played Oscars trash toss, had cupcakes, ice cream, and presents. What more can a 3 year old need at a party! Ruth was a very happy girl. She also got her dance class today too.


No comments: