Friday, September 7, 2007

Foster Lake with The Jone's Family!

We had a great time with the Jone's Family at Foster Lake. My boys seem to be a little more brave when riding on the tube with Emmalee, Jacob, or Caleb. This was our first time having it be a camping trip too. It was a lot of fun.
Watching John Jones on the Tube made me think it looked like fun and I would give it a try again. So the next weekend when we were in Prineville on the lake I took a turn... needless to say I was sorry!!! I don't know how John does it and not have every inch hurt the next day! We had a few good water ski trips in too and all the kids got a turn on the tube.



We had a camp fire going most of the time we were in camp (it was one of those chilli weekends we had in early August!) My kids thought it was great because most of the time when we are on vacation we don't get to have camp fires. After watching my kids have a campfire I think that maybe that is for the best! Ethan is a bit of a pyro! I had the hardest time keeping him out of the fire. He always wanted to be sticking something in there!!! We all came home dirty, and tired but happy!

No comments: