Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hayden Turns 3!




Today my little girl turns 3 years old! I can hardly believe it. It seems to have flown by! She has been such a joy and blessing to our home! I can't even put into words all that having her has done in my life! I can say that about all my children but Hayden came at a dark time for me and us and truly brought sunshine back into our home! She healed so many things in my heart and has filled me with joy! She is so funny and makes me laugh everyday. She is a beautiful little girl and I am truly blessed to be her mother! The baby pictures are of her at almost 3 months, then I have one of each birthday. The one of her in the pink dress I just took last Sunday before church. Everytime I get the camera out to take a picture of Ruth Hayden will say, "take a picture of me mom." So I do. What a sweet girl! Happy Birthday Hayden.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

Looking at these pictures makes me think maybe Ruth looks more like Hayden then Amelia... What do you think?

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Sooo beautifuL!

We are a little family of four. said...

They are so BEAUTIFUL! CONGRATS on baby RUTH!!!! Sorry I haven't had time to look at much on the computer for a long time. Thank you for posting about Ruth. I hope you and yours are doing awesome! LOL