Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hayden's 3rd Birthday!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

So I am finally posting the pictures of her actually birthday. She wanted a Monkey cake. (Even though that is what I made last year! I wanted to make a parrot cake since she is such a parrot!) But The monkey was totally cute too! She got this doll from great grandma Lucy and she loves it! Larry built her a new cradle for her dolls that she really loves! I painted it purple (her favorite color) we used my doll cradle from when I was a little girl as a pattern, only Larry cut out little hearts for the handles it is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Amelia was made because her cradle (my old one) is brown and not a pretty color! But such is life. We got her a new stroller for her dolls to since the one she got for Christmas last year is all broken thanks to her older brothers! She loves it and walks her doll down the the bus stop everyday in it to get her sister! She had a great day and loved telling every one "I'm the birthday girl" it sounds more like "I da burday dirl!' But totally cute!

No comments: