Thursday, December 31, 2009

Rolls anyone?

I think along with most mom's we take pride in our babies getting fat. Ruth was my tiniest baby weighing in at 5lbs 8oz. Now at almost 3 months she has probably doubled her weight. I just love the little pudgies that are developing on her arms, legs, face, and belly. She is growing so fast witch makes me happy she is healthy but sad that she is not going to stay tiny forever. But I do get to keep them small longer then most people since mine start out so small. She is such a sweet baby, we couldn't ask for more. She has been sleeping 7 to 8 hours at night the last week! I can hardly believe it. I have had babies do this before but I am always suprised when they do it. She is getting so smiley too. I keep trying to get a good picture of her doing it but I always am to late with the camera. I enjoy playing with her and getting her to smile then I remember to get the camera and by then she is tired and ready to go to sleep...
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: