Sunday, August 22, 2010

Week 10 of Summer vacation


A little proof of Ruth being "naughty" She found the baby powder while I was getting the big girls in or out of the bath.




Grandma Camp!
Ok so last year my mom took a bunch of pictures and I blogged them. This year when they got back I asked her if she took pictures and she said she didn't take any. Can I blame her they were BUSY!!! They did lots of swimming, crafts, outings, and even a really cool treasure hunt. I love my mom and appreciate so much the fact that she has done this. My kids LOVE it, look forward to it, and I am sure will always have great memories and bonds with her because of it! I know it is a sacrifice for her, but I hope she knows, or feels it is worth it to me and my children. Thursday night on their way home she took them to Chuck E. Cheese's. The kids had a blast there! Then she and my sister in law Angela and her kids stayed and we went to the beach on Friday. It was a lot of fun! The kids had a blast. While they were gone I got some scrapbooking done, one evening I even had 8 beehives here to scrap with me. They and I had a lot of fun. I also got a little jump start on some stuff I am working on for the holiday Bazaar in November. I need to start now or it will never get done! I will continue working on it from now till then probably. Ruth enjoyed herself. I don't think she missed the noise or the constant yelling in her face (which my kids thinks she likes no matter how many times I tell them she does not!). But she was so good at just rolling around and playing. She is such a good baby who hardly ever demands anything. I just love that peanut. It was very nice to have some of that quiet time with her to see her personality come out a little. I think she will be quiet the handful though. She has learned to climb out of her high chair, stroller, and loves to pull everything out of boxes, and drawers.

No comments: