Sunday, August 15, 2010

Week 9 of Summer vacation!

This week was a trying one, well part of it anyway. Monday we spent the day cleaning up and doing laundry after getting back from 8 days of camping. It wasn't really cleaned up till Wed. Well the house anyway. Laundry was done Monday. I had signed the older 3 kids up for a water color class at the beginning of the summer that was for this week. They had so much fun and learned a lot. While they were painting each day Hayden and I went to the park or wandered the dollar store. One day we even got an ice cream. She was so good about not getting to take the class. She never even asked why she didn't get to go. The end of the week was rough just because I wanted bed rooms cleaned up before they left for grandma camp. Some how this was a unrealistic expectation... Anyway the job did get done and now (Sunday afternoon) they are on their way their now! Daddy is doing the drop off so I can stay home for a baptism. Thanks Grandma! Next week I will post pictures of all the fun they had!
i am also going to have fun crafting away and spending one on one time with my Baby Ruth! Which she is already demanding!
This one is Ethan's. He painted a volcano, and trees. I loved that he tried to use all the techniques she taught them.

This one is Brock's painting of Dotty, our dog.

This one is Amelia's. It is her polka dotty horse. I love her night sky with the stars in it!.

No comments: