Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Tree

We have more of a memory tree for Christmas. It doesn't have a color theme, just lots of things that have memories behind them. Some from Larry and I's childhoods, some from our marriage, and children. We love our tree and telling all the stories behind them. I thought I would post a few pictures of some. There are many more these are just the ones that showed up nice.
This bell was one of my Grandma Workman's. I still remember them on her tree. It is my most favorite thing I have that was hers. Lots of things make me think of her, canning, making bread, and mostly at Christmas. I love and miss her but know that she is happy and I will be with her again... all because of Christmas!

This is one from the year Larry and I got engaged.

I love this time of year...
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: