Monday, March 10, 2008

It's great to be 8!

Saturday was Ethan's 8th Birthday! He got to turn 8 on the 8th of the year 2008! What a day and just to make it a little more special he got to be baptized on his special day! He was very excited about his day! It was a really special day too, my parents, brother and his family all drove 3 hours to get here in time for the baptism, stayed for lunch and cake and then drove 3 more hours back to their stake conference meetings! It was so nice of them to do that! I know it meant a lot to us to have them here! Larry's parents and Grandma came and there were lots and lots of great people from the ward there to support him and his friend Joshua got to be baptized together! It was a lot of fun that way for them! I am going to post a few pictures of him when he was a baby if I can get it to work. He was such a sweet little baby and I can hardly believe that he is old enough to be baptized. I have been planning and thinking of how this day would be for a long time and I can hardly believe it has come and gone! My little boy is growing up!!!!






2 comments:

Alli said...

How special! I love how little he looks in that last picture. Eight years old - can you believe it??

Kelli said...

Congrats! I can't believe he is that big!