Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Larry's Birthday Pressent!

So Larry's birthday was last month.... But he and I just made a big purchase that we are pretty excited about! We bought my brother's truck and he brought it to us on Ethan's birthday when they came for the baptism. It was very exciting for all of us. The kids could hardly wait to play in it! My brother was a little sad to part with it not that we can blame him! We are looking forward to driving it for a long long long long long long time. Did I mention that we are going to drive this for a while? We can't wait to take it camping!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations, that is one good lookin truck.

Kari said...

I don't know if I have your email to add you to my private invitation list. Can you email me at: karic_99@yahoo.com ? Thanks, Kari

Amanda Davis said...

It is fun! Last night Larry and I were going to the church to get our stake interviews for our temple recomends and it was also enrichment so we took seperate cars!!! (I hadn't even driven the truck yet!) So we kind of raced to the truck who ever had the van had the kids!!! I won!

Kelli said...

I love the truck!!!! I should send you a picture of Lance's current truck Its ahh.... special. Lets just say he would be very jealous of Larry.