Monday, May 3, 2010

Weekend with the Workman's

This weekend we went to Prineville to visit family and see my niece Tyrah Harbour Workman get blessed. She is so cute and looks just like her big sister! It was so much fun to spend time with family. The grown ups stayed up Saturday night playing games and laughing after a hard day's work with cows and quilts! I love my family and we enjoy our time with them each time we go! We are so blessed!
Brigham was showing off doing cookies on the 4 wheeler in Grandma's drive way. It was pretty cute! It is so fun watching these kids grow up!

Ethan LOVES riding this smaller 4 wheeler they have! So does Brock but I didn't get any pictures of him on it. They all had so much fun!

Daddy giving rides on the 4 wheeler after they were done working cows.

Johnnie quilting. Mom, Angela, and I finished tying 2 quilts for a humanitarian project on Saturday. Everyone else was out working cows.


Feeding Grandma's chickens!

These are my beautiful cousins Sherri and Corina with my newest niece Tyrah.

No comments: