Monday, June 28, 2010

Trip to Prineville

The last night we were there the kids got to roast marshmallows on the fire. It they all had a great time being together! It is fun to have all 12 grand kids together and all the mom's and dad's together. We took Family pictures but I don't have a copy yet I will post those when I get them! Also while we were there my dad had surgery and the kids had a rough house free weekend. It was funny to see them play with grandpa and NOT get to play rough but they enjoyed being with him and I hope he got enough rest while we were there!


While in Prineville we went to the Parade for the Rodeo. The kids came home with a haul of candy!!!


Beautiful view from my parents house! The sun was setting on the other side!
Both the boys water skied like pros (got up first try!) and Amelia rode on the tube with her cousin Lia. They all had a great time on the lake!


Ruth went on her first boat trip. She tolerated it well. She liked it best when the boat was moving and had a nice nap!

No comments: