Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ballet!

 
Posted by Picasa

Amelia also started dance on the first day of school. She was so excited she had been counting down the days. I told her she had to choose dance or soccer I wasn't going to do both She looked at me like "duh" and choose dance. (I have to admit I thought she would.) She loved it and had a great time. I am looking forward to more as I watch her improve. Hayden is now begging to start dance too. She LOVES to dance and will do it any where anytime! I told her to copy what the big girls were doing while we waited and she did. She was having a blast. I would love to sign her up too but don't really want to pay for it just yet. She had decided she wants a ballet birthday though. She had been planning a Mickey Mouse one for the past year. So we will see.

No comments: