Monday, July 11, 2011

First boat ride of 2011

Ruth LOVES the boat. Good thing she has to have a life jacket on. She tries to climb out all the time but the life jacket holds her back a little because it is a little bulk between her and what ever she is climbing, the side, the steering wheel, the windshield, (no I am not making that up!!!) I fear that she will eventually succeed and get out of the boat, yes she will float but it still scares me! I wish she were a little bit afraid of SOMETHING! But she is not afraid of ANYTHING, fire, heights, water....
Ethan got really good at catching salamanders and the kids had a blast playing with them.
Brock is really good at knee boarding. He can do a 180 deg turn pretty easy he is trying really hard on getting a full 360! I am sure he will be doing it before the end of vacation!
Watch out there are pirates aboard this boat! (There always are a few "men" tossed over board)
Ethan's first time out on our "new" wake board. He really liked it. I might have to try out the new one to see if I can steer it a little better then our Giant one! We will see! One more week till vacation!!!
Ruth just looked so cute in the morning light on my bunk that I had to get a picture!

This was our "amazing" camp site. It had bags of trash all over we cleaned up so we could stand to be there, and had a giant cliff which terrified me into night mares with Ruth and her NO fear of anything! I literally woke up in the middle of the night and woke Larry on accident having a nightmare about her falling off the cliff! Good thing it was only one night!

No comments: