Thursday, January 1, 2009

Year in Review!!!

I thought I would put together a little slide show of our year. This morning Larry said, "We haven't had any major events this year have we." I said sure we went to Utah, Brock lost his first tooth... He reminded me that big meant we didn't move and we didn't have a baby. So in that case it has been a nice quiet year! But it was a good year. In Jan we took the boys to see "Walking with Dinosaurs!" Thanks to Santa last year! Feb, Hayden learned to walk and Amelia turned 4 and Larry turned 32! March was packed with Ethan's baptism and 8th birthday, Easter, a trip to Utah, and a pinewood derby! In March my Grandpa Bill and my Grandma Nola's Husband Ernie passed away. April was pretty quiet, May we had a 6th birthday for Brock and more dinosaurs! (Think this was the year of the dinosaur at our house!) June was the end of preschool for Amelia, Kindergarten and 2nd grade of the boys and the beginning of summer! We spent a lot of time on the boat, pool, and the park during the summer. We actually got a slip and slide this year too and the kids loved every minute of it! The Jones' family went on vacation with us and we had a lot of fun with friends and family on the boat this summer! September was so exciting with the boys going in to 1st and 3rd grade, Amelia doing home preschool with mommy! October was filled with the usual wonders of fall pumpkin patches, crafts, and Halloween! October was also the month that my Grandma Nola passed away leaving no living Grandparents for me. This was also the month that Larry's Grandma Sylvia Mae Judd died. He now has one Grandmother living. November Hayden turned 2! I can hardly believe it because I feel as though she should just be turning one! Plus there was Thanksgiving and lots of YUMMY food, and so so much to be thankful for!!! December was filled with a 30th birthday for me, Christmas, and a injured foot that will last well into the New Year! It was a wonderful year filled with blessings, family and friends! Aren't we lucky!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Fun to see all the pictures! I'm glad you guys had a good year. Here we go with another one...

Tracey said...

Hey Amanda! I'm Tracey, Kim Hodson's sister. I read on her blog that you want the little hat I made. If you are really interested, I would love to sell you some, whatever colors you wanted. Leave a message on Kim's blog if you're interested!

Alli said...

Even without another baby it was a busy year! I should put together one but I haven't gotten around to it yet. I'm falling behind in scrapbooking too. I'm gonna have to set up a scrapbook weekend soon.