Thursday, July 16, 2009

Our little celebrity!


Last week we went to the park for the Library's activity. They were having a "Reptile Man". He has done this for several years but this has been the first time we have made it to his show. Hayden loves snakes, bugs, frogs.... He was asking for volunteers and Ethan got to go up and hold a turtle. Then the next time he asked for help he picked Hayden and she got to hold a snake! I backed off as soon as he put it on her because I DON"T LIKE SNAKES! But she was in heaven! Several times we have been some where else and I hear kids tell their mom's hey that was the little girl who held the snake! Kind of funny having your 2 year old get recognized. I was waiting for the picture to come out in the paper and nice lady that serves the free lunch at MES saved hers for us. (I don't get the paper.) She gave it to us today so I thought I would post the cute picture of her! Here is a link to an even better picture!
http://www.itemizerobserver.com/DIOImages.shtml

2 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

Holy cow she's a brave little soul! I too DISLIKE snakes ALOT!!! But what a great shot they got of her for the paper!

:)r.

Kelli said...

She is such a cute celebrity!