Saturday, March 13, 2010

Big Brother Brock!



All of our kids love Ruth. They love holding her, carrying her around and trying to make her laugh. This afternoon Brock was holding her having some "special time" just the two of them (I was making cookies). The I hear him say, "mom come take a picture of us." I can't pass it up when they ask me to do it. So I thought I would catch a few shots of the two of them together. So sweet!
(p.s. Mom I know you say you think she looks like Brock but I think in this picture you can see Emily. Which is who I see when I look at her!)

3 comments:

Julia Shinkle said...

These are so cute Amanda! I love my biggest brother Joey he is 15 years older than me and I have always thought he was the coolest thing in the world....I'm sure Ruth will think the the same of Brock!

Corina said...

hi amanda! i've just discovered your blog and i love your stories about the things your kids say! it cracks me up! hope all is going well for you guys! love ya!
Corina

Corina said...

i will definitely have to come see you guys when i'm in town next time. I cannot believe how big your kids are getting! we will be coming to oregon in april!