Monday, July 14, 2008

Cub Day Camp!

Ethan's first week of Cub camp was a lot of fun. I was lucky enough to go with him the first day. I wished I had been able to go with him more days or even the whole week but I ended up being very sick by the end of the first day and I knew there was no way I was going to make it another day! But he had lots of fun! This first picture was of him and some of our boys just hanging out while we were waiting to get started. They had fun together.
Our very first station was ran by Ethan's Grandma! (Larry's mom) She taught the boys a little bit of first aid and they even made a tiny first aid kit!
They did lots of other fun things all week. Some of Ethan's favorite was the archery and the bee bee guns! (Of course what boy doesn't love shooting stuff!) They also built treasure boxes, kaleidoscopes, and learned how to tie knots! I took pictures of each thing we did the first day but I don't think we need a post that long! It was a lot of fun though.
Brock and Amelia got to got to the "tot lot" or the "Polliwog pond" They had so much fun. The begged to go every day! They got to make lots of crafts, have snacks, and go on a "hike" (this was a very short walk holding on to a rope, but they loved it!) Crafts are one of my kids favorite things to do so they were in heaven! They also got to put beads on their name tags just like the big boys did each time they finished one of their things. It was pretty cute!

No comments: