Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

Monmouth has so many fun things for just about every holiday. I know lots of towns have Easter egg hunts but this was the first one I have actually taken my kids to (well since Brock was a tiny baby anyway!) It was fun, not overly crowded, and over quick. There were a lot of people there but it didn't seem overwhelming to me.

Here is Hayden finding an egg in the log!

Amelia desperately scrambling to find another one! Each of my kids came home with 4 (poor Brock) to about 8 eggs. Some kids had a lot more! One kid has several more thanks to Brock since he was having a hard time getting them in his bag and ended up dropping a few and another kid just kept grabbing them.
This is one of the little boys I watch with my girls. Kade is one of Amelia's best friends! They just love each other and play so well together. It was fun for both of them to see each other at the egg hunt!
This was the only shot I got of Ethan. The big kids egg hunt was a mad dash!!!! I never did get one of Brock! He was so desperate to get those eggs in his bag and then lost a few that he had to try to find more... Poor guy never did. He was kind of sad coming home with just 4 eggs but his very sweet brother had enough he shared some with his brother!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kelli said...

That looks like fun! Poor Brock :(