Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Play time!

There are lots of things I love about being a mother. One of them happened today. I have had 4 extras today and even though I have had 6 children 5 and under (3 of them being 2) it has been a fun day! 4 of them all napped at the same time leaving the older 2 to some quiet time, and the playing has been pretty good. The best part was I heard them all playing so nice I had to go and see what they were doing and this is what I found!

I love it when my children start to have that imagination play. Hayden was so cute pretending to cook. She would use the hot pad to take things out of the oven and tell me they were hot. She would stick them in the oven and turn the nobs and tell me "be out in a minute".

Here she is serving and eating her yummy food! She kept doing it over and over, I just love this new milestone. Now if she would stop bullying her sweet friend!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kim said...

I too love it when my kids use their imaginations, that is by far when I hear the most laughter coming from them and when I can go at least an hour before it dons on me that I haven't heard a peep out of them.

Kelli said...

Ohh she is so cute. We have like the exact same kitchen. I love the table and everything to go with it. So cute!