Friday, December 19, 2008

Winter Wonderland!


As some of you know my kids have been out all week because of the weather. Last night I thought they would go to school today because things had "cleared up". I thought at least they would get their parties! Well last night about 5pm it started again! We woke up to this beautiful winter wonderland and NO SCHOOL! Oh well. It has been fun having the snow and the kids are being "good" so let it snow! Although now at 1:30 it is melting fast! I am glad I took pictures first thing this morning! I just love the way snow looks on the trees!
Our willow tree
The garden fence

The willow tree!
Yesterday we had a "Christmas" party for the kids since I guessed they might not get one at school. So Allison and I just did a little spur of the moment thing with the kids. I took my camera thinking I would post it but got there and found my card was still in my card reader at home! (Sadly this is not the first time I have done this! Last time it was the pumpkin patch!!!) So If you want to see pictures of it you can go to Allison's blog! It was a lot of fun we made cookies, mangers, and a "gift"exchange with the kids!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kelli said...

You get to have a white Christmas! That is pretty crazy- I guess just enjoy what you can of it- good pictures!